Last Updated: September 3, 2023
Collection of Information
When you visit our Site, we may collect:
• Information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletters. You will provide specific personal details, such as your name and email address, to allow us to send newsletters.
• Details are provided through the contact form. Some fields might be mandatory for service provision, while others remain optional. This information helps us communicate with you.
• Data about your visit using Facebook Pixel. We employ the Facebook Pixel, which helps us understand user behaviour and optimize our marketing efforts. This tool tracks interactions like browsing patterns and website visits.
• Other information relevant to surveys, promotions, or offers. Occasionally, we run promotions or surveys where additional personal data could be collected, such as preferences or feedback.
Use of Information
The information we collect is utilized for:
• Showcasing our portfolio. We present our previous work, which may include project details, client names, testimonials, or images. We always ensure we have obtained appropriate permissions from clients before showcasing any work containing their personal information.
• Providing information relevant to our services. This is the core purpose of our site, and we occasionally use collected data to optimize the relevance of our content for our audience.
• Communicating marketing and promotional offers. We might send out newsletters or promotional content. Our emails always include clear unsubscribe options.
• Enhancing user experience and improving our services. User data like website interaction patterns help us improve our site and services.
Resolving disputes and addressing complaints. Occasionally, we must refer to collected data to address user issues or concerns.
Disclosure of Information
We might disclose your information:
• When required by law or in response to a legal process.
• For preventing or detecting crimes.
• For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending, or exercising legal rights.
• In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
We utilize the Facebook Pixel to understand user behaviour better, tailor our advertisements, and ensure our marketing is effective.
The Pixel records:
• Actions users take on our site.
• Browser details and device information.
• Referral sites and other metadata.
You can control and opt out of Facebook’s collection and use of information for ad targeting by adjusting your Facebook settings.
Our contact form collects essential data to communicate with you. This can include:
Subject of your message
Your message content
We don’t share this data with third parties and only keep it as long as necessary for communication and record-keeping purposes.
Newsletters and Email Subscriptions
When you subscribe to our newsletters:
• You will be informed about the frequency and content type.
• Your subscription details will not be sold or shared with third parties.
• You can always opt-out through the unsubscribe link provided in our emails.
Surveys, Promotions, or Offers
From time to time, we might invite users to participate in surveys, promotions, or special offers:
• Participation is always voluntary.
• Any data collected during these activities will be used for the stated purposes and won’t be shared with third parties without your consent.
• Third-party affiliations or partnerships will be clearly disclosed if they are associated with these activities.
We have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. However, no method of transmission or storage is entirely secure, and while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Access and Correction
You have the right to access your personal information held by us. If you would like to request access to any personal data we hold about you or if you would like to update or correct any mistakes in that data, please contact us.
Users can opt out of receiving future email communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in our emails.
Access, Corrections, and Concerns
Users have the right to:
• Access their personal information held by us.
• Update or correct any inaccuracies in their data.
• Raise any concerns or queries regarding data usage or privacy.
For all these matters, please contact us.
• Our site or its partners may set both first-party and third-party cookies.
• Cookies can be managed and disabled from your browser settings. However, note that some website functionalities might be affected.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). This enables the site’s systems to recognize your browser and capture certain information. You can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings.
2-321A 6ST S,
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Changes to this Policy